My Photo
Name:
Location: Deluz, CA, United States

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Yacht Club Race Saturday May 13, 2009

What a beautiful day for a boat race... 2-5 mph wind, sunny skies and some friendly Deluzian spectators made for the perfect afternoon!
The first race went to Victor. You can check him out crossing the finish line on the front page! (http://deluznews.net) A tight race was had in the second heat, but Victor again was victorious.... Cheers to Vic.
Did I forget to mention that after the races, Vic was over heard commenting, that after two error free perfect races; "I think I would have beaten Howard today", "In fact I think maybe even Phil", "I was in such perfect form!"
I think it was the friendly crowd of Deluzians that helped Victory finally become Victorious... Our hats go of to the late bloomer....
If you have never been to Ross Lake for the races, you should! Or just come by to enjoy a tranquil bonding with nature, just don't turn your back to the Gander, He Bites!!!!
Ciao, and I hope everyone is having a beautiful weekend!
JC
PS: Forgot to also mention, only Vic showed for the races! Spoils always go to the Victor!
"DeLuzNews We All Can Use"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home