My Photo
Name:
Location: Deluz, CA, United States

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Deluza Palooza

Well, the Deluza Palooza is off to a great start... Camp sites are setup and when the pictures were taken, I think everyone was waiting to eat!  Check http://deluznews.net to view pictures.
 
If you're in the area (it's across the street from the old De Luz School House) this evening or in the morning, stop by and say hello!!  Might even think about camping out next year.  Everyone was having a good time, including the youngest camper, Little Layton....  Wonder if he is spending the night?
 
As for the De Luz Yacht Club race, it appears to have been cancelled, as I was there to start the races, but NOBODY showed!!!  They all must have gone camping...
 
Again, anyone with something to post, let me know.
 
"DeLuzNews We All Can Use"
 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from Northern Idaho!
Would have loved to have been at the DeLuza Palooza, guess I'll have to catch it next year. Tell Paul I am sending my RSVP...!
-Stephanie

June 18, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home