My Photo
Name:
Location: Deluz, CA, United States

Friday, June 5, 2009

Yacht Club Races tomorrow and Cancel the key alert!

The key has been found!  Doug of Del Luz Yacht Club fame, while sailing late this afternoon found Bum Head Vic's key floating in the lake...  Must have fallen out when he his head was once again struck by the boom!  Good thing he was wearing his helmet this time!!
 
With the DELUZA PALOOZA camp-out starting Saturday across from the Old School House, I'm wondering if there will be any races.  If not, all you spectators should round up your sleeping gear and join the group for the camp-out.  Should be lots of fun!  Frisbee Golf, music and I'm sure some wonderful stories around the camp fire.
 
I'll try for several pictures to post...
 
REMEMBER:  Anyone with something to post; an event, something for free or anything you would like posted, just send to me and I'll do the rest.
 
If you're trying to comment on a post, use one of the last two options, either name and URL or anonymous.  Any problems contact me.
 
Thanks,
 
JC
 
"DeLuzNews We All Can Use"
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home